Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I have been getting the studios more organized.  putting most of the paper crafts and letter writing/calligraphy, stickers, stamps, things for ATC's and cards, etc all in Melissa's vacated bedroom.   the mailing center will be there as well.  In the sewing room we have taken out the shelf that Mark made and hauled it to dad Peter's to be taken apart and sanded and reglued.  In th meantime I have been going through odds and ends and sorting out my lace and ribbons and trims.  Mark was doing the trash route Monday when he picked up a huge garbage bag and it broke open and out came tons of fabric, so he put it in the passenger side of his pickup and had me go through it.  I washed it all up and then folded it and put it in the craft room.  great fabrics and lots of variety.  God let that bag pop open or we would have never found this.  There was one bolt of ribbon trim as well and that stuff is not cheap.  - So blessed by God.  TJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment